ATTENDING ESTABLISHED CLIENTELE OF FLORIDA AND
A GUIDE TO RECEIVING TREATMENTS & SERVICES
The following guidelines have been designed to help you experience all the benefits of our services. In divisions:
° Wellness Day Spa
° Hair Clinic
For the Comfort of Our Guests Med Spa & Wellness Center Attire
For those of you, receiving services at our Aventura Turnberry plaza location area, the Aventura area lifestyle dress attire is casual, relaxing, but do not disregard the fact that you are walking into a business tower. We recommend that you do not bring jewelry or any other valuables. We do not have jewelry insurance. So that all guests may enjoy a pleasant, peaceful spa and wellness environment. We ask that only those receiving services come with you, and that all cell phones and pagers be turned off during your visit.
Wellness & Medi Spa Atmosphere
Common areas are available for any Client to chat with other guests and have conversation such as the waiting area, kitchen. Services offered at our facility, part of the service is a quiet, peaceful environment, where cell phone use is limited. We ask that all our clients respect the quiet, peaceful wellness & spa environment of others. Only guests receiving service allowed in the treatment room.
Booking/ Rescheduling and cancellation of Appointments (place in a link all highlighted material)
We encourage you to make reservations in advance, in order to make certain, that the preferred treatments are available. A credit card, gift certificate or membership number, is required to secure your reservation.
Booking a single service, provide us with full name, telephone, email, service, time and date, a desire. a fifty-dollar fee will be retained at the time of your booking. Rescheduling, you may contact us at least 5 days prior to the desire new date and time. Canceling your single appointment, the treatments you select are reserved for you, as well as the technician that will be performing the service. We ask that you provide a 24-hr. notice.
Packages or Series
- When booking a spa package (more than one person or more than one service) When making your reservation, please provide us with full name of guests, Name, telephone, email and credit card info of the person responsible for the reservation. Spa packages will be charged in full at the time of your reservation and placed on a gift card for you to use the day of your service. Gratuities should be done preferably cash or checks to the therapists
- When rescheduling a spa package to reschedule a pa package, please call Nava one week prior to service date. To ensure that desire service will be able to be reschedule in to the new desire date and time.
- Cancellation of a packages, series, or membership Spa packages take preparation, product and equipment ordering and additional personnel. A ten-day cancellation is required. If you find that you are unable to keep your appointment, or if any of your guests will not be participating, please call the Spa 10 days prior to your scheduled time. All late cancellations or no-show reservations will be charged a 50% of the menu price value fee, per appointment booked being cancelled. When cancelling a package, series, or membership services used will be billed back at regular menu price. Free services will be lost.
- Booking your Spa Party When making your reservation, please provide us with Name, telephone, email and credit card info of the person responsible for the reservation. Spa parties will be charge in full at the time of your reservation and placed on a gift card for you to use the day of your service. Gratuities should be done preferably cash or checks to the therapists. This Spa Etiquette a guide to receiving services at Nava Med Wellness & Spa should be sent to your guests, so that they can inform themselves on various topics such as treatment pre and post recommendations etc. Please provide us with a list of your guest’s emails.
- Rescheduling a Spa Party To reschedule a spa party, please call Nava Med Wellness & Spa one week prior to service date. To ensure that desire services will be able to be reschedule to the new desire date and time.
- Cancellation of a Spa party Spa parties take preparation, product and equipment ordering and additional personnel as well as Housekeeping pre and post event, A ten-day cancellation is required. If you find that you are unable to keep your event appointment, or if any of your guests will not be participating, please call the Spa 10 days prior to your scheduled time. All late cancellations or no-show reservations will be charged a 50% of the menu price value fee, per appointment booked being cancelled.
All treatments begin at the scheduled time; we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment, to allow time for check in. Delayed arrival will interfere with your appointment time and reduce the integrity of the treatment. In consideration to our clients, service time will not be extended for late arrivals. Full payment is expected on a late service.
Our company does not carry jewelry insurance. We ask that you leave jewelry at home. In the event of having forgotten, Remove all jewelry in our reception area desk and place it along with your personal belongings. Please remember we are not responsible for any lost jewelry. That’s why we do recommend, not to bring jewelry to the Spa.
Pre & Post-Treatment Precautions and Recommendations for Your Well-Being
Please inform our center of any health conditions, professional treatments or active ingredient products being used by other centers or yourself in the areas, where you will be receiving treatment by Nava Med Wellness & Spa. So, we will ask you to fill-up our questionnaire. Please take the time and answer all questions in the service questionnaire.
Recommendations will be provided to you, upon completion of your treatment by your Therapist. We will provide you with a customized program for pre, home care and post treatment instructions. For any questions and concern, you may contact us 24/7 in our after-hour telephone number: 786.260.2926
All Services Performed in our Center Contain some form of exfoliant
All services performed in our center contain a form of exfoliation. Do not shave, sunbathe, exfoliate, wax or receive other professional treatments, containing active ingredients, in the areas being treated, 7-10 days prior and after receiving services in our facility. Stop all glycolic acid peels been used at home 7-10 days prior to treatment. Follow your home care recommendations for pre, home care and post treatment instructions.
Male Clients Receiving Facials
Male clients should shave right before their facial.
Receiving Heat Treatments
We recommend that you receive only one heat treatment per day. These treatments are: herbal wraps, infrared blankets and body computers. Pregnant women and guests, who have heart conditions, should avoid all heat treatments.
Wear glasses to your treatment , in the event of having contact lenses, remove contact lenses prior to treatment and placed them in your contact lens case.
Use Bathroom Prior to Treatment
Please use restroom prior to entering your treatment room.
Cell Phone & Pager
Please turn off your cell phones and pagers when inside the Spa. Keep cell phones away from the body.
Gratuities are part of the Therapist’s salary, and at your discretion. The customary gratuity that is paid according to the industry’s standards are 15%, 18%, or 20% of the menu price. Please advise Customer Service, the amount of gratuity you are going to leave your therapist. In the event that you do not specify a percentage of gratuity to the Customer Service Attendant. An automatic 15% gratuity will be added to the bill.
Sanitation & Sterilization
Universal sterilization and sanitation precautions are utilized, and medical waste disposal procedures are in effect. We practice green organic household cleaning products and laundry detergent in our facility.
Payment for Services
Forms of payment: Cash / Checks (established clientele only / Visa / Master card.
|Medi Spa||8-8||8-12||8-12||8-12||8-12||By appt.||By appt.|
|Hair Clinic||8-8||8-12||8-12||8-12||8-12||By appt.||By appt.|
|Wellness Day Spa||Off||12-7||12-7||12-7||12-7||By appt.||By appt.|
Valet $7 (if coming for, service of schedule, ask therapist best area to park.)
Complementary parking all around building.
Organic Herbal Tea, Lemonade, Specialty Water served daily. For clients receiving more than one service and Premier Club Members, Spa Healthy Snack is available. Club Attire, Music Therapy, Computerized Massage Chairs, Oxygen & Aroma Therapy, are available. Book your amenity at the time you schedule your appointment.
Children are permitted in our facility only when receiving treatment and must be accompanied by an adult.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or requests regarding a treatment, please feel free to bring it to the attention of your Therapist. For any concerns call our Customer Care Line at (786)-260- 2926 to speak to our technical director.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Will I Be Safe in a Med Spa?
As a medical spa overseen by DiGeronimo plastic surgery group, our focus has always been on offering clinically proven treatments with surgery facility, hospital grade standards of sanitation. Our staff is highly trained and confident in their ability to serve patients while also keeping them comfortable and protected.
For Your Safety
Besides following the new rules and regulations established by the CDC, we have taken the following extra steps to provide you with the services you need in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Full room Ozone Sanitation lamp added in every room to perform a complete sterilization before every appointment.
- Oxygen therapy available for client and therapist during treatment. COVID-19 testing available with instant results.
- Disposable draping and implementing regular disinfection.
- Protective barriers at reception desks and one-way traffic throughout the office.
- Staff assessing patients for COVID-19 risks prior to coming into the office.
- Monitoring any employee and /or patient COVID-19 cases or exposure.
We regularly monitor the latest guidance from the CDC and evolve our policies and procedures to protect our team and serve you.