attending established clientele of Miami, Brickell, Coconut Grove, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Key Biscayne, Adventura, Mid-Town Miami, Fisher Island, Star Island
and The Design District Miami
We service and train in the Miami, Brickell, Coconut Grove, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Key Biscayne, Mid-Town Miami, Fisher Island, Star Island, and the design District Miami areas for:
- Eyebrow Embroidery
- Featherstroke Brows
- Permanent Makeup
What is Microblading? Eyebrow Embroidery? or 3D Feather Hair Stroke Method?
We know that it can be quite confusing when searching the web for the meaning of these different types of tattoos for the eyebrows. We are here to help you understand. Microblading is a permanent makeup technique that falls under the guidelines of tattoo artistry. Eyebrow Embroidery & 3D Feather Hair Stroke methods are all applications of Microblading. Microblading is a relatively new, manual method of tattooing. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional hair stroke techniques done with a machine. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the dermis. One must be a licensed body art professional to perform this service in the USA. Here are Nava Beauty & Wellness Institute we are license professionals and registered to perform these services in our registered licensed facility.
What is Micropigmentation? What is the difference between Micropigmentation and the Microblading Method?
Micropigmentation is permanent eyebrow tattooing or semi-permanent makeup method. This method is done with a digital machine. The color is implanted deeper into the skin-known as the dermal layer. It lasts longer than Microblading/Eyebrow Embroidery method. Micropigmentation only needs to be re-touched every 2 to 5 years, sometimes longer. The skin does take slightly longer to heal being that is was done with a digital pen therefore the treated area needs aftercare ointment for approximately a week. The appointment time for this procedure is approximately 2 hours. This procedure lasts longer and costs more.
Let’s Get Started with Microblading/ Permanent Makeup Services!
Here at Nava Beauty & Wellness Institute we are passionate about creating eyebrows perfectly tailored to our clients preference. With Microblading/ Permanent Makeup tattooing becoming an increasingly popular procedure, techniques are improved regularly. Our special techniques with each application process ensures that the results are the most natural look.Designing the perfect eyebrows for each client is a highly qualified service team. Our team provides consultations that result in patience with your wants and needs. We provide the finest pigments and devices to give our clients the maximum results.
Upon arrival to our salon you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferences. If you have any questions or concerns, our staff will advise you of various shapes and colors that best suit your face for microblading/ permanent makeup services.
Before Care Instructions for Microblading
- Do not exercise the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or come with a sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 7 days before procedure
- Do not consume Alcohol or Caffeine on the day of the procedure
- Do not wax or tint eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure
- Females – Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
Post Care Instructions for Microblading Procedures
It is very important that you follow these instructions carefully. Remember, all procedures must Heal, Peel and Fade. This process may take up to 10 days.
- Do not pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- No water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on the treated area for 10 days
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3 to 4 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid profusely heavy sweating for the first 10 days
- No Facials, Botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- Avoid swimming, hot suana, jacuzzi for the first 10 days
- Avoid Spicy Foods for the first 7 days
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving in open air vehicles, such as boats, convertibles, bicycles and motorcycles during the first 7 Days
- Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from moisture. During the shower, keep your face away from the shower head.
Itching and Flaking will appear the first seven days of post microblading procedures. However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear.
It will take up to 14 to 30 days to for the wounds to completely heal. Touch-ups can not be given until the 30 to 60 days after the initial procedure.
What to expect after the procedure?
Your new microbladed eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle.
The pigment will appear very sharp and dark immediately after the procedure. This is because the pigment is still sitting on top of the skin and has not settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually. Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab as this is excess pigment or bodily fluid that is naturally exiting your skin.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being removed from your eyebrows.
Once completely healed, always apply a sunscreen of SPF 30 and up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade more quickly.
Prices for Our Microblading Eyebrow Services
Microblading/Eyebrow Embroidery Manual Pen Method–
Small $ 300 Medium $ 400 Large $ 650